Deathrow
473 Posts
minecraft avatar daan_nl
fursona: Unicorn Steve
Post Minecraft 1.6.4 Test Server
Minecraft 1.6.4 has been released.

CvG Test Server for 1.6.4: testcraft.convictgaming.com
(no plugins or backups)

The main CvG server will be updated when everything is stable, which will be one or two weeks. if you want to keep playing on the main CvG server, don't update your client!

Thu May 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Community Owner
3280 Posts
minecraft avatar dogbert69

3h
Community Owner
Post Re: Minecraft 1.6.4 Test Server
I have a feeling another update will be released before the main server is stable - if anyone's played on 1.6.4 yet they'll know what I mean, damn those torches!! I'd get more light from a freaking glow-worm lol

Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Community Owner
3280 Posts

3h
Community Owner
I was right - 1.6.5 is out. they fixed the torches, and broke the sleeping :/

now if you try to sleep at night a monster spawns in your house and attacks you. happened in an earlier update too I remember.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Deathrow
202 Posts
some ¤%#% is grifing the house me and some oder ppl bouild.. destoyed the roof and made a river, plantet allot of blocks ervery were. i clean the most of it, but havent fix it all.... can some 1 plz finde that %#&¤ and ban him ore somshing... its brobley the same as the person ther do it all the time on the cvg world in the normal server

Tue May 31, 2011 5:03 am

Community Owner
3280 Posts

3h
Community Owner
Seriously weeebie?? Godammit, there's some real BS happening on the minecraft servers at the moment, surely someone can find out who's doing it ? I know it's only the test server but I worked on that house too (as did motorhead and chaymburz), and it's kind of annoying that someone can grief the server. I suspect it's the same person who griefed Kram Land, not cool. I have my suspicions about who it is, but I know the server admin can find out for sure. Hopefully it will be dealt with this time.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

Deathrow
202 Posts
jer:S i hoppe this geet fix sun.. its getting realy enoing.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 am

Community Owner
3280 Posts

3h
Community Owner
well I saw some of the damage - obsidian blocks placed around the house, meaning weeebie had to use our 3 measly diamonds to make a tool to get rid of them. this douche had also removed a light source (lava) from one of the rooms meaning a skeleton spawned in there. luckily I had disconnected from another room or I would have spawned right in front of it.
also, a lot of our iron got stolen from the chests.

this was obviously done by someone who knows what they were doing, seeing as how they placed obsidian blocks at places designed to cause most obstruction. then destroying the roof and flooding the place? nice, real nice.

I'm wondering why this stuff isn't being dealt with?

it's gotten so on the main server I've had to end up locking all the doors in and out of my place, protecting all the chests, adding more fire traps, and I've even built the wall around it even higher!
who knows what I'll find when I eventually get back onto the main server, maybe my place will have been demolished? An interstate built in the garden?

I thought this kind of thing wouldn't be an issue, isn't this supposed to be the ''private'' trusted CvG server :roll:

Maybe it's about time we had some answers as to who is doing this stuff? Otherwise, what's the point of even wasting time building stuff when people get away with ruining it?

Tue May 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Deathrow
473 Posts
minecraft avatar daan_nl
The test server is totally public, and just for testing 1.6. It doesn't have any admins or shielded cvg world.

However, if you are griefed on the main server, make a screenshot of the damage with a description of what used to be there and post it on the forums.

Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Community Owner
3280 Posts

3h
Community Owner
ah, well that clears that up, thanks Daan. I guess some vagrants found their way in and decided to smash up the place ::crybaby::

the test server has been down since last night anyway.

I miss minecraft :(

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Deathrow
473 Posts
minecraft avatar daan_nl
Main server has been updated to 1.6, testcraft server now offline.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]